- Yogyakarta Principals: A key event in the development of the Principles was an international seminar that took place in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, at Gadjah Mada University from 6 to 9 November 2006, which clarified the nature, scope, and implementation of States’ human rights obligations in relation to sexual orientation and gender identity under existing human rights treaties and law.
- Universal Declaration Of Human Rights (1976)
- International Conference On Population And Development (El Cairo, 1993)
- World Conference On Human Rights (Vienna, 1993)
- United Nations Declaration On Sexual Orientation And Gender Identity (2008)
- Organization Of American States' Declaration On Sexual Orientation And Gender Identity, 37th General Assembly (Interamerican Legal Committee)
- The Organization Of American States 38th General Assembly Passed By General Consent The Resolution AG/RES/2435(XXXVIII-O/08) Human Rights, Sexual Orientation And Gender Identity, Submitted By The Brazilian Delegation.
Friday, August 13, 2010
International Norms Relevant to Teleconference on the Plight of Individuals Living with HIV and AIDS in El Salvador and Honduras
Included below please find a list of international norms relevant to the IHRC's teleconference on the plight of individuals living with HIV and AIDS in El Salvador and Honduras: